November 15, 2012. Seven Yellowstone National Park wolves killed in hunts in Montana and Wyoming on the park’s borders. What a national travesty (or tragedy should I say) that officials in those 2 states prefer to side with the minority of the population that hunts wolves (who are a minority of hunters) rather than the citizens of the U.S. who own the wildlife. A disgrace but not surprising knowing the inner workings of state fish and game departments.
- Rick McIntyre interviews
- Yellowstone Devil Dog (755M) Film
- My book review on Yellowstone bison
- New website: Coywolf! Check it Out
- Documents show that state wildlife officials lobbied to limit wolf restoration
- Yellowstone book completed, printed, and ready to ship!
- Sally Jewell of REI tapped for Interior Secretary
- Breaking news: My Yellowstone Experience is getting published spring 2013!
- Pick Raul Grijalva for Interior Secretary
- Tribute to 06 female
- Scientists Mourn Popular Yellowstone Wolf Shot by Hunter
- Editorial by Norm Bishop on Wolf Hunting
- Yellowstone Park wolves killed in state hunts
My Yellowstone Experience