June 28, 2013. Documents show that state wildlife officials lobbied to limit wolf restoration. What a bunch of filthy people, both state wildlife agencies and the federal government. Any of these agencies that espouse the “North American Model of Wildlife Management” are hypocrites. They say that because they think they are dictators and can do what they want and limit the restoration of certain animals, like wolves, and allow the slaughter of other animals, like coyotes.
- Rick McIntyre interviews
- Yellowstone Devil Dog (755M) Film
- My book review on Yellowstone bison
- New website: Coywolf! Check it Out
- Documents show that state wildlife officials lobbied to limit wolf restoration
- Yellowstone book completed, printed, and ready to ship!
- Sally Jewell of REI tapped for Interior Secretary
- Breaking news: My Yellowstone Experience is getting published spring 2013!
- Pick Raul Grijalva for Interior Secretary
- Tribute to 06 female
- Scientists Mourn Popular Yellowstone Wolf Shot by Hunter
- Editorial by Norm Bishop on Wolf Hunting
- Yellowstone Park wolves killed in state hunts
My Yellowstone Experience